A Tibetan gal's true love

My father, what a wonderful Abba you are!

I love you more than anything else in the world. I, with my external eyes I might not have seen you but true to my heart, deep within myself I have felt you. How glorious are you! Its not my mind and heart, who can comprehend, how gentle your presence is. I want to love you even more to the maximum I can saturate myself with. I wish, I can glide with you as the mother eagle enjoys with her kids, soaring on the wind. I wish, I could spend my whole life sitting at your feet, offering you everything which delights you, gazing and fixing my eyes on you and being patient and keen to hear from you. I would do whatever pleases you and hate watever hurts you. I confess, for I am nothing and I am so weak. Things are beyond my undestanding and out of the grip of my wisdom. But still I am happy for I have hope. My hope is in you. You have loved me and lavished upon me your Grace, made me free from the bondages and every yoke. You have accepted for what I am. You never put conditions. How amazing is your love! Your love I could experience, when I look at the cross. For me, who is mortal and unworthy, yet you have given me your only child to suffer for me. How much pain you must have borne seeing your son being totured and humiliated. Finally peircing the flesh and bone, shedded the blood. The blood which is Holy and innocent. How hard, it would have been when you hid yourself from your son. The eyes must have filled with tears of blood and heart must have stiffened and stopped beating. Oh father, how difficult it must have been to restore us. You looked at your son, Jesus and you looked at us, and then with the heart of sacrifice, you took the step to draw us closer even when we chose to go astray and deserve to suffer. My life is yours. It has begun in you and it will end in you. I offer myself to you wholly. Now the only desire I could hold and the only wish I could make is " I want Jesus, nothing else and nothing less." Amen!

1 comments:

wangmo May 7, 2009 at 3:51 AM  

such love i can never see in real world.. except i guess may be wid the truth himself only... keep loving!!

Post a Comment